Nevertheless, here's a sneak peak at page one of the next project:

For those of you who are familiar with my previous project Diary of the Black Widow, this project is somewhat a departure from the more sketch comedy feel of the Black Widow. I'm planning it to be a more straightforward murder mystery with a couple of characters I really like.
Also, on board to be doing the grayscale for the pages is Rori Shapiro. My vision is to make the pages somewhat resemble the grays Sidney Paget used in his Sherlock Holmes art.
I'm hoping to have an ashcan ready for the upcoming Boston Comic Con in March. If not, I'll probably get some promotional cards together in time for the show.
If you would like to check out my past projects Diary of the Black Widow and Confessions of a Peculiar Boy... and Other Stories, log onto Alterna Comic's website at:
www.alternacomics.com
My work also appears quarterly through the Undercoverfish Anthology. Check out their website at:
www.undercoverfish.com
No comments:
Post a Comment