I'm going to be doing a GED program this coming Wednesday night for the Grafton Job Corp. It's going to be a cartooning and comic art class from 7pm to 9pm.
What's nice is it's pretty much a puddle jump from my Art Enrichment class in Ashland to the Grafton Job Corp. AND in proximity of the place is a really great pizza and sub shop called "The T-Station Pizza & Restaurant". The food is great there!! A very close second to the Corner Grille in Woo-Vegas.
But I'm planning a character design and comic art class for the night. I'll give the students some pages from a script to work on as well as creating an animation style character sheet. The class is around the ages of 16 to 24, so I want them to think along the lines of portfolio material.
There's a distinct possibility that this might turn into a once a month thing. But I shall keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment