
Happy Halloween tricks or treaters and party people!!
I just started penciling and inking page 73 of my Sherlock Holmes graphic novel. Work has been going slow (by my standards) but really good!! I've been continuing to make amendments to my original script. I've also added a couple of new scenes and lines that I hope will only make the book even more fun for the readers.
The picture above is a little hint of what you may see in the book.
My graphic novel definitely won't be a revisionist version of Sherlock Holmes. I think there is a place for that but it's just not me. I want to remain as true as possible to both Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and William Gillette's brilliant work while leaving my own tiny thumb print somewhere in the corner ;-)
But I'm hoping to have everything ready and in print by sometime next year. I originally had the whole book topped off at around 100+ pages. But it may turn out to be more than that. But stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment