
February is nearly over and the first day of March is next Tuesday! Which means Spring will be arriving soon. AND Indie Art Market is NEXT WEEK!!
Beatnik's Bar on Park Ave. in Worcester holds Indie Art Market the first Tuesday of every month. And after missing out on it because of the snowstorms this month, I am thrilled that the next one is right around the corner!!
And I believe a couple of my art chums Derek Ring and Scott Holloway will be taking part in this Indie Art Market as well!! So come on out and see us all.
Beatnik's has great food and great drinks on tap. I've had their burgers, sandwiches and wraps. All of which are really good. They also offer Wormtown Beer on tap. If you haven't had the chance to sample any of the Wormtown brews as of yet I highly recommend you have Niki or Josh pull you a pint!! It's a really great little microbrew to come out of the fair metropolis of Worcester. I've been down to their brewery in Peppercorns and the guys at Wormtown were all really nice.
If you have not had the chance to check out Indie Art Market yet I highly recommend you come on out this coming Tuesday! Hope to see you all there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment