
Just wanted to pass along another great show I'm taking part in. Which just so happens to be taking place the same day as Free Comic Book Day on Saturday May 7th. Dark World Gallery on Grafton Street in Worcester MA is having an opened reception for their Sci-Fi and Fantasy Group Show starting at 7PM.
I will be unveiling my latest illustration Legend of the Turtleboy which takes Worcster's iconic Turtleboy sculpture and reimagines it as though it was something right out of The Dark Crystal or Never-Ending Story.
The idea for the show came out of a chat I had with artist Jonathan Hansen after the pin-up show. We had both mentioned our love for movies like The Dark Crystal and I mentioned it would be great to have a Sci-Fi show.
And now I hope you all can come and check it out because it's going to be great!!
No comments:
Post a Comment