Good friend of mine Andy Fish writes some really great blog posts that range from things in Pop Culture he enjoys to some very insightful views on politics and art. And he doesn't hold back any punches. Considering he was also a gold glove boxer.
His recent post about the future of Art All State at the Worcester Art Museum is no exception. Andy's been involved with Art All State for the past 10 years. And I know personally its something he's very passionate and proud of. And with art programs being cut nowadays, having something like Art All State is all the more important.
And from what I read on Andy's Blog, it's very possible there might be no Art All State this year. And that would be shameful.
I make a very poor substitution for Andy. So, I recommend you click on he link below to read Andy's posts on the subject:
Andy Fish Wrap: Art All-States Future

No comments:
Post a Comment