Saturday, January 11, 2014

Special Auction and what's new and exciting on Bunny and the Badger

It's very rare that I offer any of my older illustrations on E-Bay but for one time only I am offering the chance to bid on THE ADVENTURES OF SHERLOCK HOLMES. An illustration I originally did as part of a series of Sherlock Holmes illustrations I did between 2000 to 2004. This illustration was also published originally in the gallery section of my graphic novel based on William Gillette's play Sherlock Holmes: The Painful Predicament of Alice Faulkner and also appeared in my printed collection of Sherlock Holmes artwork A Study in Sherlock.

I am offering both a BUY IT NOW and BIDDING option for potential buyers. Buyers or bidders will received the artwork matted with the option of having it PERSONALLY SIGNED to you or to whomever you wish to give it as a gift.

The illustration measures 14x17 and was originally illustrated with Winsor Newton Black Drawing Ink.

Like I mentioned, this will probably be the only time I offer it in an auction setting. Click on the link to check it out and start bidding:


I am also offering several of the original Sherlock Holmes illustrations I did for purchase via Bunny and the Badger. All artwork will be matted and signed to the buyer upon request. Click on the link below:

These are the Sherlock Holmes illustrations currently for sale. All illustrations measure 16x20 and were illustrated on Bainbridge Number 30 Cold Press Illustration Board and illustrated in Pelikan Black Drawing Ink with Crow Quill Pen and Brush. Which was what I did most of my early illustration work on until I switched over to Canson Smooth Bristol Board. I have also gone through several different inks since those days as well.





No comments: