Some time ago I did a short story titled THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE PECULIAR BOY. I did it originally in the Undercoverfish Anthology. Later I published it in a collection titled CONFESSIONS OF A PECULIAR BOY... AND OTHER STORIES (the "other stories" inspired by titles from Dr. Seuss) for Alterna Comics. The story featured an old bedridden woman in a nursing home who is vexed by a "peculiar boy" that seems to have chosen to sit in her favorite chair. She is annoyed because she can no longer sit in said chair and she resents this boy for being able to do so.
It should be mentioned that the "Peculiar Boy" you see in that tale was actually me. I based the image of the boy on my own Kindergarten photo.
There's a long tale behind the story itself. But I haven't the time to tell it today. But you can still download the book containing the story for your Kindle on Amazon.com!!


No comments:
Post a Comment