Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Something Special For Chicago TARDIS This Year...

For the past three years I've been self-publishing a short comic book story for Long Island Doctor Who. 

The first year a did a crossover story between the Shalka Doctor portrayed by Richard E. Grant and a version of the Doctor which was to appear in an unproduced animated series by Nelvana which was written by Paul Hanley. The second year I did a crossover with William Hartnells First Doctor and Peter Cushings Dr. Who written by Lee Shackleford. Lee and I worked on another one together this year which would feature the Fifth Doctors TARDIS team dealing with Adric going through some monstrous changes due to Alzarian puberty. 

I also discovered this past August's LI Who would be the last one for the foreseeable future.

So, I decided with the main guest at Chicago TARDIS being Jodie Whittaker, I would do.ome more short comic featuring the Thirteenth Doctor teaming up with a surprise incarnation. Just who is that surprise incarnation? Well,.the two ways to find out is to come see me at Chicago TARDIS and get yourself a copy...

Or become a member of my Patreon page (starting at $3) and read it before it goes to print. Everything I sell at shows I pay out of pocket to print, so your support through Patreon helps immensely. 👇

Subscribe Here!!

I had a lot of help from cosplayer Katie Haynes, who does a superb Thirteenth Doctor cosplay and was invaluable at helping me get Thirteen's dialogue just right. 

Be sure to follow her on Social Media. Her videos are a lot of fun at Katie Gangel.

No comments: