Sunday, September 20, 2009

Another great stART on the Street this year!!


What a great day and what a great event!! I had a lot of fun at stART on the Street today. Both the turn out of people checking out the event and the artists and crafters involved just seems to get better every year.

The people involved in putting stART together every year outdid themselves this year. Not to mention the weather was absolutely gorgeous today. I really think this was probably the best year yet for stART!!

I was also very pleased to know some of my fellow Woo-Town comic artists as well as a few up and coming young comic artists did really well at this year's show.

Last year I think I sold all of three books and a print. This year was completely different!! It was just so much fun to talk with the people I met. All of which were very pleased when I offered to sign their copy (or copies) of their book to them :-)

Now I'm looking forward to Holiday Art at the Station in December!!

Thank you everyone who came out to check out the event. It was really nice to see quite a few familiar faces as well as some new friends I made at the show.

No comments: