Monday, September 7, 2009

stART on the Street


sTART on the Street is probably the only thing I look forward to about September. I've been taking part in the event since 2006 and every year I have a great time just meeting people and meeting all the artists who are taking part in the event.

I had started doing a lot of the local Worcester events when I first took part in Spring Art at the Station back in March 2005. It was between that and working with a lot of my artist friends, especially the Undercoverfish Group, that I began to get involved with shows like stART on the Street and becoming a member of ARTSWorcester which I have done several members shows at their gallery.

But stART on the Street and Holiday Art at the Station are my favorite shows to take part in and the most fun as well.

If you've never been to the event it's taking place Sunday September 20, 2009, 11am - 5pm (rain date Sept 27) on Park Ave, between Highland and Pleasant Streets in Worcester, MA.

Hopefully I will see you all there. Heck, even if you don't particularly care for my work or my books, there are so many great artists and crafters to choose from. It's win win!!

No comments: