
Since February 14th 1976 I've been celebrating my Birthday on Valentines Day. And honestly I can't think of anything worse.
Well, except for celebrating your Birthday on Christmas.
Or finding out Hitler was your real Father.
I suppose what I hate most of all about Valentines Day is the fact that it makes these arrogant self-absorbed unattentives turds the delusion that they have a free out of prison pass. The think they can act like a jerk and neglect their significant other all year long but then they make up for it once a year by buying their mate a dozen roses or a box of chocolates.
And that makes up for it!!
For all you nice guys and gals out there who are kind and thoughtful all year round, I think you should feel insulted.
Oh well. I have some nice plans for my Birthday nonetheless. My tradition has been to order Chinese Food and watch a Dracula film. This year I'm going to try and watch this BBC adaptation of Dracula from the 70's.
Anyways, Happy Martyred Saint Day ;-)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday buddy!
Thank you Andy :-)
Happy Birthday Bretty!
Thank you Alison :-)
Post a Comment