A print I came up with for the upcoming stART on the Street: Spring Canal District Edition which I have to confess was inspired by my buddy Andy Fish's HARVEY BALL'S REVENGE illustration he did (and won a prize for) at the Harvey Ball celebration which took place at the Worcester Historical Museum a few years back.
H.G. Wells's WAR OF THE WORLDS with a decidedly Worcester Massachusetts twist. Featuring a few current and historical hotspots in the fair metropolis known affectionately by some as Wormtown, Wortown, Woo-Town or the Big Woo.
Both places that are still standing and a few that are sadly long gone.
The print measures 11x17 and is printed on a high quality glossy stock. A limited signed and numbered set.
And you will only be able to get it at stART!!
It's also to promote a possible upcoming event that may or may not be happening sometime soon. Exactly what said event is I cannot say. You'll just have to wait and see.
I'm trying to work on a couple more before the day of the show as well as perhaps bringing back a couple old favorites. So stay tuned gentle readers!!

No comments:
Post a Comment