Monday, September 21, 2026

Consider Subscribing To My Patreon


I'm currently working on a new short Doctor Who comic just in time for Chicago TARDIS. I had just completed another for Long Island Doctor Who the previous month. Since 13th Doctor Jodie Whittaker is going to be the special guest at this years ChicagoTARDIS, I decided to do a 13th Doctor story in time for the convention. 

But not only that, I decided to make it a multi-Doctor story AND bring back an old friend of the Doctor.

But just WHO is this mysterious other incarnation of the Doctor 13's teaming up with and WHO is the old friend?

Well!! To find out before it goes to print, consider becoming a member of my Patreon page. Subscriptions start as low as $3. And since I'm not connected to a major publisher, what i make on Patreon really does help out immensely with the out of pocket printing costs for my books when I'm selling at conventions.

With the $3 subscription you get an early look at the projects I'm working on. The $10 subscription gets you a copy of the book when it goes to print. 

Click on the link to check it all out. ๐Ÿ‘‡

House of Hasenpatt

No comments: