Sunday, September 14, 2008

Art supplies and yet another casting call type bloggie...

Well, I am completely sold on two things. Deleter #3 Black Ink and Canson's Fanboy Comic Art Board. For those of you who have used Blue Line in the past and been completely disappointed by it like myself, Canson has put out a quality product with it's comic art board. It's a great penciling and inking surface. Absolutely perfect for any comic book series or graphic novel you may be working on!!

A short while back, I did a blog about which actors I had in mind while I am working on my Sherlock Holmes graphic novel. As I have nearly wrapped up part one and I sit here listening to Claude Debussy on this rainy afternoon, I thought I would go a little further and do a little what if I was given the authority to cast an adaptation of my graphic novel. Well, my fine friends here's my definitive list of who would be the main cast of either a live action or animated Sherlock Holmes.

There are going to be several repeats in the list:

Richard E. Grant as Sherlock Holmes


Ian Hart as Doctor John Watson

Emily Mortimer as Alice Faulkner




Rupert Everett as James Larrabee

Lisa Edelstein as Madge Larrabee

Mark Gatiss as John Forman (aka Judson the Butler)

Bob Hoskins as Sidney Prince

Peter O'Toole as Professor James Moriarty

Stephen Fry as Mycroft Holmes

No comments: