Sunday, May 31, 2009

Finished scripting!!

I just finished scripting Romance with a Croquet Mallet today. Is it somewhat a bit smug and self-indulgent of me to be chuckling at my own lines as I was writing it?

Probably is. But I did it anyways.

I've e-mailed the script to a friend of mine to proofread it. She does a lot of script writing and sketch comedy, so she's good at that sort of thing.

It was nice to be able to use a few more of the scenes and lines from the original stage play Romance with a Croquet Mallet. There was a lot of stuff I missed when I was doing The Spaghetti Strand Murder and I'm glad I did because now they can be used in a new work.

The book is also going to be a bit longer than SSM was. So, there will be plenty of love, mystery, intrigue and of course a croquet mallet ;-)

No comments: