Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A (reasonably) clean bill of health


Well, I went for a check up today and the doctor said I had a respiratory infection. But it was one of these things where I was nearly over it so they really couldn't give me anything for it. Other than tell me to keep drinking plenty of fluids and take Mucinex to break up whatever was left in there.

But I'm relieved to know I'm on the upswing now. Last week was probably the worst bout of the flu I can remember ever having. It was bad enough where even Andy Fish noticed I was really out of it at work on Saturday.

I didn't go to the doctor because I thought I had the swine flu. But if it was something worse, then it's always good to know what I am up again and how I can treat it. So, I am happy that I've been treating it the right way and I just have to keep doing so.

I suppose if I succeeded in anything, I dropped down to 155 pounds in the past week or so. I wanted to at least get under 160 again. So, I suppose there's nothing like an illess to help out in a diet ;-)

No comments: