Saturday, February 6, 2010

A great day at Stitches, Needles 'N' Guns

I really hope this becomes another yearly event in Worcester because I had such a great time at Stitches, Needles 'N' Guns Alternative Craft Fair today!! The women of the Central Mass Roller Derby put on an excellent show and there was a really amazing turnout at the old Printers Building on Portland Street in Worcester today!!

If it does happen again, I'm not sure if they'd be able to do it at the Printers Building again just because of the amount of people. Which would be a shame because it was really a great place for this type of show.

However, there is another great Comic Art show coming up in the Gallery at the Printers Building featuring some of the most talented artists in the Worcester area called MEANWHILE... which I have submitted work for.

But I hope the Roller Derby gals are able to put this show on again next year because it was so much fun!!

Here are a few pictures taken from the show.





No comments: