Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Alice Faulkner is officially SOLD OUT!!

If you're looking to purchase a signed copy of Sherlock Holmes: The Painful Predicament of Alice Faulkner, you're going to have to wait a while. Much like the first print run (which sold within a month of it's release), the second print run has officially SOLD OUT!! I sold my last copy from the second printing of the book along with original art to a customer on E-Bay a couple days back.

You're still able to purchase copies the book on Amazon.com as well as a few other online stores. But Alterna has officially sold out every single copy they have of the book. So once they're gone, they're gone!!

However!! If you happen to live in Worcester MA, there are still three signed copies available from the FIRST PRINT RUN at Borders Books and Music on Boston Turnpike Road in Shrewsbury MA!! I believe those three are the only three copies from the first print run available for purchase. And if you live in Spencer MA, I believe there are a few copies available at Cormier's on Main Street.

Get them while they last!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding news. Congratulations, sir!

Bret M. Herholz said...

Thank you kindly sir :-)

Alison Undercover said...

Congrats Bret!

Unknown said...

Picked up Sherlock Holmes as well as The Spaghetti Strand Murder about three hours ago at Borders. Thanks for the heads up. I'm looking forward to reading them. Here's to your continued success.

Bret M. Herholz said...

Thanks everyone!! I hope you enjoy both books Ann :-)