
I thought I would take the opportunity in this morning's blog to promote a friend of mine. I've probably known Josh since I was in the Seventh or Eighth Grade. He's just one of those guys I've had an immediate rapport whenever we meet up. We both enjoy old movies from the 1930's and 1940's as well as a very similar outlook when it comes to the arts.
I've also enjoyed illustrating many of Josh's poems over the past eight or nine years. Either single illustrations or sequentially. What I've enjoyed about Josh's poems is they're more like short films than short poems. Each one tells a really great story.
Well, Josh has come out with a brand new book called Sink Your Teeth Into The Light. And I highly encourage everyone out there to preorder their copy today by clicking on the title of this blog. You won't be sorry you did!!
No comments:
Post a Comment