Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tidying up the old blog and other annoucements


I haven't done it in a while but I took the opportunity today to clean up my blog. Straighten a few areas out and condense and neaten a few of the links.

I felt the link section was getting a little too cluttered with the various pictures. So, hopefully this will make navigating my links a little bit easier.

One of the newest additions an ongoing upcoming shows link. I've tried to post shows in the link column in the past but I've found that I would constantly fall behind mentioning any upcoming events. So having an an ongoing events section might make me more studious about keeping up with mentioning these events.

And as you can see in the Upcoming Show link, I am now accepting credit cards at all my shows. I still haven't received the swiper for the Square (probably due to the storm), I CAN enter your credit card numbers manually.

So for those of you who have come to past Beatnik's, Comic Con's and stART on the Street shows and really wanted to buy books, prints and art but didn't physically have the cash to do so. Now you can put it on the card and get all your birthday and holiday shopping out of the way.

I just used it at two of the shows I did in the past couple of days and it worked great!!

As for any new books. Apart from my latest release Gloomy Presentiments of Things to Come, nothing new to be released...

...yet...

...at the moment I'm busily at work coloring pages and getting ready to letter my submission for a graphic novel based on The Loved One by Evelyn Waugh. I am hoping to have everything finished and have a submissions package ready before the middle of the month.

I will keep you all posted as events unfold.

No comments: