Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Two Year Anniversary

Yesterday marked two years since our friends serenaded Syd and I to a rendition of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" on kazoo.

Trust me. It just added to an already wonderful day.

More importantly, yesterday also marked the two year anniversary of the best day of my life.

Syd and I enjoyed a very quiet two year anniversary. The day before we decided to pack a picnic lunch and go to the Quabbin Reservoir for the day. Which she had never been too. A bit disappointing because it seemed like the more interesting places around the reservoir had been closed off. I suppose it was to do with what had happened there recently.

But as for last night, we both cooked dinner and exchanged gifts. She got me a really nice necktie, tie clip and cufflinks. I got her season four of M*A*S*H and the series finale on DVD. Which is her favorite show. And I liked season four because it introduced Harry Morgan as Sherman Potter. Who is a favorite character of mine on the show.

So we spent the rest of the evening watching M*A*S*H after a really nice meal topped off with a Lemon Meringue Pie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Bret M. Herholz said...

Thanks man!!