I've done a couple of projects over the past couple years where I felt like I needed to take a back seat in the art department and handed over the wheel to two VERY talented artists.
The first is Paul Loudon.
I discovered Paul's work on deviantart (which I haven't used in ages) and I felt like his style was absolutely perfect for the steampunk Alice in Wonderland project I had written. It was Paul who suggested the brilliant title Alice and the Invaders From Wonderland.
Paul is still doing amazing work and you can see all his new projects on Instagram.
Daniel Miller I've known since college. Incredibly talented artist and we share a love for sarcastic humor. I knew he was the artist I wanted to work on Polly and Handgraves with when I decided to reboot the story I initially published. The one Daniel and I did was vastly superior than the one I released back in 2008.
Here's where you can order the projects we worked on:
And:


No comments:
Post a Comment