Sunday, August 2, 2009

Diary of the Black Widow first draft on the auction block...


This is the page that was part of my original submission to Fantagraphic Books in 2006 which was rejected because they thought I had done the pages in flair tipped marker. Which I hadn't. But I had used card stock instead of bristol board.

A lesson to all you young artists out there that the quality of the materials you use to create your work DOES matter ;-)

When the project was picked up by Alterna in October, it was done on good old reliable bristol board.

But winning bidders will not only receive the page personally signed to them but a copy of Diary of the Black Widow personally signed to them as well.

All four of my books currently in print are available at Alternacomics.com, Amazon.com, That's Entertainment in Worcester MA, Cormier Jewelers in Spencer MA and other fine booksellers online or otherwise.

No comments: