
With this teeny bit of downtime I've been given, As I work on three other projects that need to get done I'm also working on a new project which I had started writing a month or so ago. The only difference with this one is I've decided not to do the art for it. I've actually enlisted the help of my WAM and Undercoverfish chum Jamie Buckmaster to do the artwork.
The reason for this is because this is I have a particular look for this story and Jamie's artwork is perfect. For those of you who are familiar with the Doctor Who TV Comic strips that appeared in the 1970's with Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker's Doctor, Jamie has a style that's similar but much better than those strips.
And that was the look I was going for.
The story itself is going to take my love for things like HG Wells, C.S. Lewis's Out of the Silent Planet trilogy, Hammer Horror and Doctor Who.
If you would like to check out the Buckmaster's work, there's a link on the left hand side of the screen. It's under my Friends of Mine link list.
No comments:
Post a Comment