Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Animation Teen Intensive at WAM this Winter!!


I am scheduled to teach my second ANIMATION class which will also be my very first Teen Intensive Thursday class in the Winter.

I've been really looking forward to teaching a Teen Intensive Class since they started doing them last year but scheduling just didn't seem to make it possible. However, not only do I get to teach my very first one, I also get to teach a subject I really love.

And that is Animation!!

What makes the Teen Intensives so different from the regular art classes is that the classes are longer than the normal art class at WAM. They run from 5pm till 8pm at night with a little break in between for some pizza and a group critique.

That's right! WAM takes care of their budding little artists.

I'll keep you all posted when my classes for both Winter and Spring become available in both the brochure and on the website!!

No comments: