Sunday, October 31, 2010

Indie Art Market at Beatniks

I will be doing Indie Art Market at Beatnik's Bar again this coming Tuesday from 6pm till 9pm!!

If you missed the previous two, I highly recommend you check it out. Beatnik's a great little place down on Park Avenue in the Woo right diagonal from the fire station and the Kentucky Fried Chicken/Taco Bell. I will be selling copies of the Black Widow, Peculiar Boy, Spaghetti Strand Murder and Polly and Handgraves as well as signed prints and original art.

I've been doing a series of small illustrations called Places Around Worcester... Historically Speaking. Which I've taken either historic places around Worcester like Bancroft Tower and The Worcester State Hospital. I've also taken some contemporary places like Beatnik's and Armsby Abbey and put them in a historic settings.

I hope to see you all there!!

No comments: