Good buddy Andy Fish just set me up with a new website. I have to admit, I'm much happier with this page than I have been in some time now. It's easier to navigate with samples of my work and upcoming projects as well as a link to my blog. Check out the progress:

2 comments:
Hi Bret,
Can I ask what site your using to host the new web page? Also, Your Alice design sketches are really nice. One last compliment, great Barnabas and Angelique poster, the color is perfect.
I went through Go Daddy. It wasn't expensive and I even got a welcome message on my voice mail from Danica Patrick... recorded natually ;-)
Thank you so much for the compliment, David!! I've been inspired by the restored version of The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari so I've done a lot of my color work the same way they did the sepias in that film :-)
Post a Comment