A special Mid-Summer's Night Dream type auction. Bid on a 16x20 art print of WELCOME TO COLLINWOOD!!
Inspired by the cult classic television soap opera DARK SHADOWS. This particular image was inspired by the cast photo taken in the mid 1960's. I added a few other characters not part of the cast at the time or just not available such as Quentin, Angelique, Professor Stokes and Burke Devin.
The image itself will measure 16x20 and be printed on high quality glossy cardstock. Shipping on this auction, much like many of the auctions taking place this Summer is free!!
This will be the only time I will be printing this illustration at this size and in these particular sepia tones. I will be only making one 16x20 print of this image.The winning bidder of this auction will have the print SIGNED PERSONALLY to them and dated. Once the winning bid is met, a print will be made and the original 16x20 image of the print will be deleted. Making this a one of a kind print.
Click on the link below and Happy Bidding:
|
No comments:
Post a Comment